Linux distribution poll

From: Stan Seibert (volsung@physics.utexas.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 05:31:35 CDT

In order to head off some of the build problems we've been having,
I'm planning to setup some automated build testing so I can quickly
see an update has broken RAT on a particular platform.

Since it seem Texas is the only group using SPARC Solaris, I'm going
to assume everyone else is using Linux on AMD/Intel CPUs. Which
Linux distributions are people planning to use RAT on? So far I've
seen RedHat 7.2 and RedHat 7.3 mentioned on the list.

Thanks.

---
Stan Seibert