Re: Linux distribution poll

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 13:22:00 CDT

Hi Stan,

You know that Chicago is using RH7.3. Another idea that goes along with
automated build testing is a development release for the software. Each
time the test builds succeed the development tag would be updated. I have
ReactorFsim building every night here at UC (Linux only) but never found a
good way in CVS to keep a rolling development tag without causing later
problems for people checking code back in. You and I should probably talk
about how we could set this up for BW.

Matt