Calibration Phone Call

From: Josh R Klein (jrk@mail.hep.utexas.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 08:24:41 CDT

Dear Braidwooders,
     I would like to organize a phone call to discuss calibrations for this
Friday, at 11:00am CDT (that is Central) time. If you would like to be there,
please send me a note and I will put you on a calibrations mailing list, and
then send the phone number you will need to dial.

    The agenda for the call will be:

Updates of what has been done

Simulation status and needs

Discussion of possible calibration sources

Discussion of possible calibration systems and interactions with veto

What needs to be done for upcoming Review

                                Thanks,
                                  Josh