meeting today, 1 pm CST

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 10:52:15 CST

Hi all,

This is a reminder for our meeting today at 1 pm CST. The usual contact
info: 1-510-883-7860, at the prompt enter 826763 followed by the # sign.

We have a couple of outstanding issues to address going into the
collaboration meeting on Monday. In particular I would like to hear from
Chris and Dan about the possible bugs they are investigating. I have also
put a webpage up on the main sim group page with some plots from me that
look at the energy dependence of the 2 zone detector.

http://braidwood.uchicago.edu/private/wg/simulation/mtg_2006_03_30.html

If you want to attach any plots or text, please send them to me or put
them on the RAT pages and let me know.

Cheers,
Matt