Re: last call for bugs

From: Stan Seibert (volsung@physics.utexas.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 15:11:02 CST

On Dec 16, 2005, at 12:24 PM, Matthew Worcester wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Stan is happy with the latest round of bug fixes. We will tag RAT
> 0.1 on Monday, unless there are any more critical bugs reported
> before then. When people are testing, we ask that everyone use
> separate seed numbers so that we can pool our root files at the
> end. We ask that each institute use only seeds starting with the
> following digits:
>
> Chicago - 1
> Columbia - 2
> KSU - 3
> MIT - 4
> Texas - 5
>
> Others use 6-9. If anyone else is planning on generating a good-
> sized sample, please let me know and I'll give you one of those
> numbers.

Just to follow up, for IBD events, it would be good for people to use
the standard macro mac/testIBDgen.mac file (adjusting the beamOn
value is fine of course) so that we get events all generated for the
same setup. This macro generates events distributed uniformly in the
whole scintillator region.

---
Stan Seibert