last call for bugs

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 13:24:59 CST

Hi all,

Stan is happy with the latest round of bug fixes. We will tag RAT 0.1 on
Monday, unless there are any more critical bugs reported before then.
When people are testing, we ask that everyone use separate seed numbers so
that we can pool our root files at the end. We ask that each institute
use only seeds starting with the following digits:

Chicago - 1
Columbia - 2
KSU - 3
MIT - 4
Texas - 5

Others use 6-9. If anyone else is planning on generating a good-sized
sample, please let me know and I'll give you one of those numbers.

Cheers,
Matt