Generator docs

From: Stan Seibert (volsung@physics.utexas.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 16:17:19 CST

Well, I'm hesitant to say that the generator code is "solid", but the
basics seem to be working and the code is passing the build tester.

For those who would like to dive in and try this out, user docs can
be found at:

     http://nu.ph.utexas.edu/bw/trac/wiki/UserGuideGsimGenerators

The only macros I have updated to use the new syntax are
std_test.mac, fit.mac and testIBDgen.mac.
HEPEVT is still broken, but I consider that a bug since the code is
all there, and we can continue to work on it after the feature freeze.

For those of you looking to write a new generator, the programmer's
guide docs are here:

http://nu.ph.utexas.edu/bw/trac/wiki/ProgrammerGuideGsimGenerators

---
Stan Seibert