Re: meeting today, 1 pm CST

From: Josh R Klein (jrk@mail.hep.utexas.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 13:06:59 CST

Sorry I could make the meeting today, but I certainly agree with Tim that
we should be very careful in picking which tubes we want. The SNO tubes
(which are not made any more) have particularly bad charge spectra, with
the newer Hammamatsu R5912's having a much smaller tail and better timing.
There may be better tubes yet, and one thing we can now examine is how much
better we might do with better tubes.

                                Josh