Re: IBD events

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 13:26:10 CDT

Hi Zelimir,

Sorry for the loooooong running time for the IBD events. I'm still trying
to figure out where the time is going.

I found the same problem, even trying to make clean. This is what I did:

removed the build/Linux-g++/BW_ConstructDetector.d file

make pristine

re-ran ./configure

source env.csh

make

It's compiling now but it's got around the make problem.

Cheers,
Matt