Re: List of possible commits to RAT

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 11:58:56 CDT

Hi Steve,

This sounds great. I think you should go ahead and commit. The
sooner others can update your code into their releases the better!

In general, once we have code ready to commit (and double checked that
our commit is with fully up to date files) I think we should commit
asap. That will keep too many overwhelming commits from coming in where
people have been sitting on code for a long time. If someone is getting
near to a big commit and would like no new commits until they are done,
that person should send a note to the list requesting people to hold off.
Otherwise, we should commit away.

Matt