Re: BWsim

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 21:17:47 CDT

Hi Chris,

Thanks for updating us on your and Stan's work. Josh, Tim and I have
talked a little about our near and far term goals with BWsim and I've
attached a short list of goals and needs for the new BWsim. If there's
anything you'd add to the list that has come up in your work, please let
me know. The plan is to distribute this list to the collaboration very
soon to see where we need people to focus their efforts.

Cheers,
Matt