next meeting

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 20:03:20 CDT

Hi all,

         Because we had a short meeting today to make time for those pesky
Calibrators we didn't cover everything on the agenda. There are still
several issues that I would like to thrash out among the group before the
next collaboration meeting on April 28th. I think the most important are:

1. tests of ReactorFsim against other MCs
2. what numbers in the proposal can we improve on the time scale of the
next few months, with the simulations we have now?

I know it's a lot of meetings, but unless people are strongly against,
let's try to meet briefly on Wednesday next week to get an idea of what we
can do with our current code. I propose 2 pm CDT, after the veto group's
usual time. RSVP if you can make that time.

         I have also put the minutes from our most recent meetings on the
group webpage.

Cheers,
Matt