RE: Braidwood Collaboration Phone Conf and Meeting

From: Dick Hahn <hahn1@bnl.gov>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 13:53:01 CST

Hi Mike,
        On the morning of April 5, I will be en route to Sudbury to spend a week
there working on SNO. The trip takes the better part of a day.
I would hate to miss the conference call. Is it possible to reschedule it
prior to April 5? March 31, April 1 and 4 are all good for me.
        Concerning suggestions, I would think that you would want to discuss
strategy in preparing for the review during the early April phone call. You
might even develop an outline of the talk or talks that you envisage giving
at the review, and give out assignments to different individuals or groups,
in terms of pulling together information, slides, etc., for the talk(s) that
would build a coherent and compelling story. You might then think of having
a follow-up conference call about 2 weeks later (still 10 days or more
before the April 29 meeting) to check on progress being made.
        Once the NuSAG members are identified, I would hope that we will be given
sufficient advance notice of how that Group intends to do its work, so we
will know how many talks to prepare for them, how many Braidwood people we
can bring to the NuSAG meeting, etc.

Dick