[Fwd: Low Energy Neutrino Workshop]

From: Mike Shaevitz <shaevitz@nevis.columbia.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 12:23:28 CST

Reminder: Next Braidwood Collaboration Meeting
will Jan. 6-7 at Fermilab.

Dear Braidwood Collaborators,

The next Low Energy Neutrino Workshop will be held
in Angra dos Reis, RJ, Brazil on the 23-25
February 2005 (See details below). We should send
Braidwood representatives to the workshop and, as
requested below, plan on a talk on the experiment.
  (If there is interest, it probably will be
possible to secur more than one talk.)

Please let Ed and I know if you would like to
attend and give a presentation.

Ed and Mike