Veto wroking group phone meeting tomorrow, 2 pm EDT

From: Peter H Fisher <fisherp@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 16:11:07 CST

Friends,

We will have the first Veto Working Group meeting tomorrow at 2 pm EDT by
phone. Please call the MIT audio bridge at 617-324-7520.

I will make up an agenda and send it tomorrow by e-mail. This will be an
organizational meeting largely devoted to what we need to to and who is
interested in doing it. We will have presentations at subsequent
meetings. I will send out minutes after the meeting. the meeting will be
one hour.

I realize this time is not good for everyone, but this time is the best
compormise most. If you have something specific to bring up and cannot
attend, please let me know.

Have set up a mailing list. Here it is:

fisherp
sciolla
sekula
tjwalker
blucher@hep.uchicago.edu
byronroe@umich.edu
design@bartoszekeng.com
fet@mitlns
jostlein@fnal.gov
link@fnal.gov
mlongo@umich.edu
mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu
osborn@mitlns
paolene@fritter.phyast.pitt.edu
rky@mitlns
stanton@phys.ksu.edu

If you are not on the list and wish to be added, please tell me.

Best,

Peter

PS I am sendin this to both the mailing list and the braidwood
collaboration, so some of you may get this twice. After this note, I will
send only to the mailing list.

Peter Fisher Office 617-253-8561
Professor of Physics Fax 617-253-4100
44-118 MIT email fisherp@mit.edu