Veto working group

From: Peter H Fisher <fisherp@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 19:51:39 CST

Friends,

I am making a list of those interested in working on the baseline veto
system for our proposal. If you would like to participate, please send me
you name, institution and e-mail.

I would like to start weekly phone meeting. The first will be next week
and most likely take an hour, After that, I will try to organize things
so the meeting is 1/2 hour. Possible times are

Monday, 2 pm or 3 pm
Tuesday, 2 pm or 3pm

Please indicate which times work for you. Once we have a time, I will
reserve the audio bridge.

I will also set up a means for us to share documents and results. I'll do
this once I have an e-mail list of those interested.

Best,

Peter

Peter Fisher Office 617-253-8561
Professor of Physics Fax 617-253-4100