Oxford Collaboraiton Meeting

From: Mike Shaevitz <shaevitz@nevis.columbia.edu>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 09:26:22 CDT

Hi Everyone,

Our next meeting is scheduled for June 21-22 at Oxford (See Link below).
Please let us know if you are planning to attend either in person or by
video/phone conference and if you would like to make a presentation.

We are planning to have some general experimental and theoretical talks on
Monday followed by specific talks that people would like to present. On
Tuesday, we hope to have plenty of time for discussion on how we should
proceed. We also need to come up with a concrete plan on preparing the
R&D/Engineering Proposal to be submitted in August.

Let us know your plans and comments,
Mike, Ed, and Steve

http://www-pnp.physics.ox.ac.uk/~biller/theta13/reactor_workshop.html

Mike Shaevitz
Columbia University Office: 212-854-3305
Nevis Laboratories Office: 914-591-2806
http://www.nevis.columbia.edu/~shaevitz/