Re: RAT elastic scattering

From: Stan Seibert (volsung@physics.utexas.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 15:32:17 CST

Yes, I agree with both statements:

* Go ahead and commit if things look reasonable to you.
* We need some automated regression testing (not the same as unit
testing) that runs a bunch of jobs and makes some histograms so we
can track when things change.

I think in a couple weeks I will have a little time to investigate
setting up some regression testing for RAT.

---
Stan Seibert