Delay in RAT release

From: Stan Seibert (volsung@mailsnare.net)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 18:12:23 CST

Hi all,

I just wanted to let people know that tagging RAT for 0.1 release
will be delayed a couple days. I am slightly behind in taking care
of some remaining bug fixes. That should be taken care of soon, though.

Once I'm happy, I'll send out a "last call" email to see if there are
any objections, then tell Matt to tag the release in CVS and I'll put
the tarfile on the website. I'll also be compiling a binary version
with all the GEANT4/ROOT/RAT libraries for Scientific Linux 3 and 4.
This seems to be the most common platform on the collaboration, but
if there are other requests for binaries, I can add other platforms.

---
Stan Seibert