meeting Thurs 17th, 1pm CST

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 12:56:28 CST

Hi all,

Let's have our sim group meeting this Thursday, Nov 17th at 1 pm CST. We
plan to freeze RAT on Monday the 21st to prepare for a production release
in December. We should discuss the progress made toward the frozen
release as well as create a plan for vetting the code leading up to the
production release.

In the meantime, attached are plots of the neutron and e+ energy spectra
(Rgen < 280 cm) for IBD e+ and n with the latest RAT, 500 events, for
those who haven't already seen them.

Matt