meeting Thursday 1 pm CDT

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 18 2005 - 16:34:50 CDT

Hi all,

We'll have a phone meeting this Thursday, Oct 20, at 1 pm CDT. We should
probably talk about what people are saying at the collaboration meeting.
Here is a suggested agenda at the collaboration meeting for the simulation
talks:

1. Simulation strategy, Geant4, FastSim: MW 20'
2. RAT- Logic, design, and overview: SS 20'
3. RAT- How to use it SS 20'
4. Reconstruction studies CT 20'
5. KSU studies TB 20'
6. Positron response with RAT ZD 20'

If potential speakers have any plots they want to discuss, please make
them available to me by Thursday morning so I can link them to the sim
group page.

Cheers,
Matt