Documentation updates

From: Stan Seibert (volsung@physics.utexas.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 07:56:46 CDT

(Oops, I meant to send this yesterday)

Hi all,

You probably noticed the promised code updates have been committed
(sorry about the spam!). The documentation on the Trac website has
been much expanded, now containing much a much improved User's Guide
and Programmer's Guide. The two sections which describe the new
processor API and the new data structure are:

http://nu.ph.utexas.edu/bw/trac/wiki/UserGuideDataStructure
http://nu.ph.utexas.edu/bw/trac/wiki/ProgrammerGuideProcessor

Many other sections have had small updates. Still very lacking is the
documentation of the GLG4sim/GEANT4 Monte Carlo commands. I'm slowly
trying to gather all the various resources which are available and
put them into one place.

Note that the documentation in the source code is now out-of-date.
In general, the documents on the website should be considered
authoritative. Periodically I will snapshot the website documents
and commit them to CVS so people will have local copies with the
source code, but that hasn't happened yet.

---
Stan Seibert