Problem at KSU with RAT update on 10/5/05

From: dgw2222 (dgw2222@ksu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 16:57:44 CDT

Hi all,

It looks like the commit on Wednesday the 5th broke our ability to build RAT
here at K-State. Unfortunately, I'm at home right now, so I don't have the
exact error message in front of me. It occurs in BWDetectorConstruction.cc,
saying that it cannot find the file G4NistManager.hh, and then of course a
bunch of errors after that. As far as I can tell, G4NistManager.hh does not
exist in our installation of Geant4.

I'm assuming this is a problem with the way we have Geant4 configured here,
but I'm still learning this stuff. Maybe someone a little more Geant4-wise
can shed some light on this.

Dan Wright