Re: Generating muons as primary for veto system studies...

From: Stephen Jacob Sekula (sekula@mit.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 12:35:12 CDT

Hi Chris,

I have run both with a CVS checkout from a few days ago, and with the current
head (with all that RatDB stuff now in there). Same results.

I have a lot of suggestions to try, thanks to all the feedback from the group.
I'll start working on these tests (repeating your commands, repeating with
different energies) but not today. I have to set this work aside for a few days
for my BaBar work. I'll return to it either on the weekend or early next week.

Regards,
Steve

--
| Stephen J. Sekula  | http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~sekula      |