Logging in RAT

From: Stan Seibert (volsung@physics.utexas.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 21:41:51 CDT

As mentioned in the recent commit messages, logging support has been
committed to RAT CVS. You can control the logging verbosity, and
everything sent to the screen will also show up in the logfile. See:

http://volsung.gotdns.org:5553/trac/bw/wiki/RATLog

for details and examples.

Of course, none of the RAT or GLG4sim code has been ported to use
RATLog yet. Editing the RAT source files won't be a problem, but I'm
still investigating if there are some preprocessor hacks I can use to
fake GLG4sim into using this system. (As editing all that source
would really make it impossible to keep it synchronized with Glenn's
repository.)

---
Stan Seibert