RATDB documentation posted

From: Stan Seibert (volsung@physics.utexas.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 18:32:03 CDT

Hi all,

RATDB has been enabled in latest RAT CVS now, and documentation
posted at:

http://volsung.gotdns.org:5553/trac/bw/wiki/RATDB

I hate writing HTML, so I wrote the docs in wiki format. Feel free
to poke around the rest of the site. I was planning to demo it in a
couple weeks, but the wiki is so convenient I couldn't help but use
it for this.

(Be kind to the website as it is being hosted on my home cable modem
connection. Its permanent home at UT will be setup in a couple weeks
when I get back to Austin.)

One huge caveat is that there is currently NO DATA in the database.
If people are happy with the RATDB system, we can go ahead and start
moving information out of the GLG4sim .dat files and update code
accordingly. Perhaps this would be a good discussion to have on our
phone meeting this week.

Also, please let me know if anything is unclear. And feel free to
correct obvious typos for me using the "Edit Page" button. :)

---
Stan Seibert