Re: problems running RAT with RH7.3 (fwd)

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 11:30:57 CDT

Hi all,

If you are running an older version of root (pre 4.04) on RH7.3 with gcc
2.96 you may have runtime errors from root. It looks like upgrading to
4.04.02f will fix the problm, although the root website doesn't have
precompiled libraries for that combination of linux, gcc, and root, so you
will probably have to compile from the source.

Cheers,
Matt