Re: Problem during compiling using HEAD of RAT from CVS...

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 20:42:28 CDT

Hi Steve,

Stan put a new check in the setup file to handle all the gamma functions
in gcc 2.96 by defining _XOPEN_SOURCE. It worked for me by updating all
the latest code, rerunning ./configure, and resourcing the env.csh file.
If you hadn't rerun configure it might have not gotten set with any new
code you picked up.

Matt