Further comments on an old commit

From: Christopher Tunnell (tunnell@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 23:47:50 CDT

Hi,

Somebody was having problems with RAT seeming to go into an infinite
loop. In case anybody else encounters this problem, be sure to run
"make rootlib src/RATEvent_Dict.cc" if you compiled before Aug. 16 since
that fixes the problem. Just running "make" doesn't seem to work since
it doesn't compile root "dictionaries". This was in the comment to a
commit, but was hard to see because of formatting.

-Chris