Re: new meeting

From: Christopher Tunnell (tunnell@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 11:21:50 CDT

Hey all,

Before the meeting, some people might be interested in looking at
various plots I have created in RAT. The memo that the plots are in is a
first look at producing data with RAT and the primary focus of the paper
is making sure that the data looks reasonable. In the memo, various
physical processes are tested to make sure they seem reasonable.

Please note, however, the memo is a draft since there are a few TODOs,
marked in red.

It is available at:
http://www.ph.utexas.edu/~tunnell/bw_memo.pdf

Feel free to ask questions or criticize.

-Chris