short meeting info

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 16:16:02 CST

Hi all,

We will have a short simulation group meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 3 pm
CST to touch base. I hope to identify two things: the status of ongoing
projects and where we really need to focus over the next few months.
People at Fermilab are meeting in the West Wing (WH 10th floor) and the
dial in number is: 1-510-883-7860; at the prompt enter 826763 follwed by #
sign. If someone is already using that number (very unlikely) we may
crash into their meeting and need to get another number.

Cheers,
Matt