Re: Alternative letter to P5

From: Jonathan Link (link@fnal.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 14:05:14 CDT

Hi All,

I think that we need some comment after the first sentence of the second
paragraph explaining why this process is unhealthy for the high energy
physics program. I would suggest some thing like:

"When experiments are terminated without proper review or in a
capricious or non-transparent manner, it has the tendency to stifle the
creativity that is vital to the long term success of our science."

-Jon