DOE Response on Braidwood

From: Mike Shaevitz (shaevitz@nevis.columbia.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 16:16:43 CDT

Dear Braidwood,

Ed and I are very disappointed to have to relay the
following message from Robin Staffin which says that DOE has
declined our request for R&D funding. We are trying to
contact others concerning this message and to get what
information we can. We should plan to have our phone
meeting tomorrow at 1 pm to discuss all this.

Ed and Mike