[Fwd: Input to P5]

From: Mike Shaevitz (shaevitz@nevis.columbia.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 09:22:48 CST

Dear Colleagues,

As you see from the note below, we have been asked to
provide cost and schedule information to P5 by March 16. We
  have most of this information in our submitted proposal
and it should be easy to respond to the P5 request. Ed and
I will draft a response over the next few days and send it
around for comment.

Mike