Update to Response to NuSAG Question #9

From: Josh R Klein (jrk@mail.hep.utexas.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 19:54:12 CDT

Braidwooders,
  I have attached an update to our response to Question #9. The update is just the
addition of slightly more specific plans for the things which might change. It may
be "too much information" however, especially since we don't really have a lot of
detailed simulation to back things up. It is hard to estimate exactly what we can
tolerate in terms of changes since we'll re-measure it all anyway---the only time we
run into problems if things are disasterously different, in which case we're
probably out of business anyway.

                                Josh