Re: pmt glass radiation

From: Janet Conrad (conrad@nevis.columbia.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 10:24:42 CDT

Hi Joe,

If I gave you a tube, with base, dipped in the protective enamel, could
you send it to
your low backgorund counting facility and have them measure the rates
and what is coming out?
Because there is more than just the tube -- there is the basis, the
protective coating, etc.
It would be nice to know where we stand with the whole package.

-Janet