(short) simulation meeting

From: Matthew Worcester <mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 12:43:39 CST

Hi all,

The Simulation and Background group is having a short meeting to follow up
on our meeting from this past Saturday. The proposed time is this
Thursday, 12/16 at 2 pm CST. The main goal is to create a list of who
will be doing what simulation work for the next few months. We also will
briefly discuss some ReactorFsim guidelines for coders, including making
the current code more readable and user-friendly and naming conventions.
If there are any other topics people wish to discuss or if you must attend
the meeting but can't make the proposed time, please email Tim or Matt.

Cheers,
Matt