Exotics Group call this Thursday

From: Joseph Formaggio <josephf@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 13:04:58 CST

Dear Braidwood'ers,

    Hi. There will be a brief call of the exotics/weak mixing angle
working group this Thursday at 3:45 pm EST. I am sending this out for
the general mailing list, in case there are people interested in joining
in. Here is a rough list of topics we can try to cover:

0. Signals:
    a. Weak mixing angle
    b. Neutrino magnetic moment
1. Backgrounds & Calibration requirements:
    a. U & Th requirements for weak mixing angle?
    b. Energy scale requirements?
    c. fiducial volume requirements?
2. R&D possible topics:
    a. beta-decay calibration sources
    b. Gd purification
    c. VSPLAT
3. AOB

    The list is tentative and suggestions welcome.
    Because of the UW phone system, I will need to know the number of
lines in advance. If you are interested in joining the call, please
send me an email with the number where you can be reached.

Thanks,
Joe