Re: Now the LA Times weighs in ...

From: Jonathan Link <link@fnal.gov>
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 07:25:20 CST

Hi All,

This is probably a good time to inform everyone that our relationship
with Exelon is governed by an MOU that requires that we get permission
before using there name in the open media (Ed can clarify the detail if
I've not got them right). Perhaps Stuart assumes that we would have
such an agreement and is very carefully leaving us out of his
discussions with reporters.

-Jon