RE: next Braidwood meeting

From: Dick Hahn <hahn1@bnl.gov>
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 14:39:38 CDT

Ed,
        As Minfang mentioned, we are booked for the period Nov. 18-22. Andreas
Piepke, whom many people know, will be at BNL to give a Physics Colloquium.
He will also spend time meeting with my group. That visit has been planned
for a while and would be tough to change.
        We would like to attend the meeting, to meet many of the collaboration
members. However, if you can't change the meeting dates, we can always
e-mail you a talk about our progress and plans that could be shown to those
who will be there..

Regards,
Dick