Summary for scintillator

From: Minfang Yeh <yeh@bnl.gov>
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 14:58:46 CDT

Hi All

Attached is a summary for the scintillation materials that might be used as a discussion basis for the Midwest Working Group. Also some experimental works are proposed. Please view and any comments are welcome.

I apology that I cannot attend both planned meetings at FNAL. I am scheduled to give a talk at the Academia Sinica in Taiwan and to visit the TEXONO (Taiwan EXperiment On NeutrinO) site on July 27-29. After, I will take some days off.

Minfang

Minfang Yeh
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Chemistry-555