Re: Oxford Collaboraiton Meeting

From: Jonathan Link <link@fnal.gov>
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 16:51:14 CDT

Hi Steve,

Fermilab would like to video conference. I can't promis that anyone
will be here at 2:00 am to catch the morning session, but I'll certaily
be there for the afternoon.

If anyone is in the Fermilab area and they want to join in we will be
located in the Hornet's Nest meeting room (8th floor cross over).

-Jon